A downloadable game
A woman rests in a disordered stupor, lost within her own mind. Who is she?
The Key to her Selfhood is hidden deep within her psyche. What is it?
You will guide her as she confronts her Trauma and recovers lost Comforts.
- Gameplay combines dungeon crawling with journal notes and introspection.
- Designed for self-contained one-shot play.
- Deals with themes of trauma, including abuse, betrayal, phobias, and insecurities.
- Heavily luck-based resolution mechanics. Possible to lose within an early turn.
- 1 player
- +/- 60 minutes
- a standard playing card deck (no jokers)
- a notebook or journal
- pen or pencil
- the game pamphlet
- Concept, text, and visual design by Paolo Jose Cruz
- Images sourced from:
- hacked from Temple Antics by Richard Perrin (Locked Door Puzzle)
- other influences:
- Neo-Freudian psychoanalysis
- Karen Horney’s theories of neurosis
- Jacques Lacan’s concepts of The Real and “traversing the fantasy”
Click download now to get access to the following files:
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.